Lost my job

thinkerseven

I just got a call to say my assignment was terminated because I missed work three days for medical problems. I don't want to say more. Love you all.
Jason

Will pray for the Lord to take care of your family during a time of uncertainty and that your job loss sets you down a new and better occupational path.

Paul

There are laws against firing people based on medical reasons... (at least in this area) You could look up the local workers rights and see if your employer has wronged you.

Sad when people give you the boot.

There are laws against firing people based on medical reasons... (at least in this area) You could look up the local workers rights and see if your employer has wronged you.

Sad when people give you the boot.

I know that there are laws in our area about this as well, however, they do require that you be employed full-time for at least 12 months before they apply. It is worth looking into your local specifics, though. My wife was denied her job back after returning from maternity leave, but since she had only worked 8 months there and some was part-time, there was nothing we could do except file for unemployment. Since they terminated you, you should be eligible.

I have been trying to talk to God today and I have just feel so empty. I read STC95's singature and I was struck dumb founded... maybe I am not counting my blessings enough. It is hard to do right now but maybe that is something I have to learn. I really want to explore what my spiritual gifts are truelly, not what I want them to be. However, I don't think I would be able to know one if it bit me. Thanks
Jason

Jason, being a Christian is never been an easy thing but trust me when i say that the rewards are far far greater then anything you can imagine. Just imagine, sure maybe a few years on earth that hasnt been fun, but you get en ETERNITY in heaven. The Lord will NEVER give you too much then you can handle. You can do this and God will help you, you just have to let him. We will still pray for you and give you enouragment, but ultimatly, you have to want it. You have to want to have peace in the Lord. I know that you will make the right decision, and it will be hard, but that is what the Devil wants. He wants it to be hard. Banish him from you and it will be a lot easier.

Back