Looking for some good guides! :)

devineministry

Hey guys! I am looking for some sites outside of "Wiki" that offer some good guides for all the chapters....also is it worth getting the e-guide from Prima on the Prophecies and Fanctions campaign???

I'd actually like to find something like that too. I really want the dialogue from all the missions because I always find the group that has played it 20 times and wants to skip the cutscenes that I want to watch. I know I can make them suffer if I want to, but I feel guilty...

-Chadley

no, the Prima guides are outdated within a month. Only thing good about then is the skill reference that lasts longer then the guide but even then skills get changed. the Maps are good too, idk but i think Guildguru has some stuff. other then that tho Wiki i think is best i've found

Well, I can help with storylines. I think the dialogue is sometimes included in the mission entry on GuildWiki. You can also replay the cinematics played when you enter a new mission outpost by talking to one of the NPCs, I have heard.

For general information, you may also try Guild Wars Guru. Sometimes it has info GWiki doesn't, but I don't think it's as easy to navigate. However, it is much more user-friendly since the last redesign.

There is also GWOnline.net. Those are the three biggies. But don't forget about the articles at the official site; they can be quite good.

i can help on alot. i am an uber nerd when it comes to GW. i can pwn anything that proph can throw at (even THK, the acension missions, farming, and the fire islands). however if you come to me for factions i can get you about as far as arborstone (i lost interest after that, the whole huge plague kinda seemed played out to me. ie the black death, the yellow fever epidemic in the late 1700's, the great flu epidemic after WW1). and NF i am kinda stuck. but i will help when i can (which is often). add me to your friends list. Mathias the Fighter. just whisper to me that you are the the dude from the forums.
Joey

Ya Ducky if you need help we are here. i got my uber monk done with NF so i can help.

Back