Looking for some cool ppl to adventure with

3-dEMON

Hey I just started playing WoW last weekend. The game is a lot of fun but as a priest I find the game very difficult without a supporting party. I'm looking for some cool regulars to team up with. Do you all pretty much play on the same server? I'm on Elder'Thalas right now and I tried to create my own guild but people are reluctant to sign my "Melchizedek Order" guild charter. Maybe the name scares them? :)

You would be welcomed. Just msg any of our officers (Allanon, Esua, Ryer, Perin, Randall, Stoneheart, Daeder, etc) We are currently trying to get one of our guys to lvl his Priest. We need one in place as it is an absolute requirement for high lvl instances. We would love to have you on. There are at least 3 to 4 of us on a night so asking for assistance is only a /g away. We have quite a range right now in terms of levels but I'm sure you'd have not problems leveling on Terenas which is a PvE server. Cya in game!

Oh I should clarify, we are an alliance only PvE guild. Our brothers in ToJ have both a PvP Alliance and a PvE Horde guild. Just so you know you have options depending on your gaming style.

" We are currently trying to get one of our guys to lvl his Priest. We need one in place as it is an absolute requirement for high lvl instances. " Like that's ever gonna happen ;) I've been trying to get him on for the last month and all I get are "I'm doing X with Lantern tho".... 1/2 and hour since he told me 'Oh yeah, I'll definetly be there...' lol i'm just ranting...

Nice, well I'm sticking with my priest. I don't have much time to work on multiple characters. Right now I am lvl 12. :( It's painfully slow to lvl your priest when all he does is die in solo fights. Finding groups to join is easy enough, but people don't stick around the party gets disbanded and then your alone again.

I'll look for ya online tonight. I still have an hour or so left at work here.

Thanks a lot for taking me in tonight. I ended tonight at lvl 7. Hopefully I can spend part of this weekend getting caught up to where I was on the other server an join the group on some quests. I was unaware the you could not transfer characters to different realm servers so I had to start over. It's cool, I didn't like the way I had distributed my talents on the other server anyway.

Yahweh! Some random person complimented me on the name for my priest. :) It was either Yahweh or Messiah, I went with the former obviously. ;) It was more obscure.

Back