Looking for more Living in Christ ministry staff

Amaziah

We are looking for more staff volunteers for Living in Christ ministry. At this point many of the people that are allready in the staff are not available, and we need more active staff. We need people to serve in both teams.

If you are interested in the Prayer team contact:

Tempestwind(Mr Twink) - Prayer team leader
or StJude

If your interested in the Bible Study team contact:

Alhana/Gnimish(CGamer)
or Amaziah

We would love to have you; if you feel called to serve in either team please contact one of the staff.

Prayer Team Leader

I am also seeking advice from anyone that has an opinion on how the prayer team should be run. Please send me a message if you have insight on how we should do forum postings like if there should be a dedicated sticky thread, etc. I plan to keep a journal of prayer concerns and i will ask individuals whether they want me to share the requests with the rest of the guild, ToJ etc. Also to clear up any confusion, my ToJ name is Mr. Twink and these are the names of my 10 characters in <Redeemed>.

Tempestwind 60 mage
Ninetailsfox 29 paladin
Tsunadesama 29 warrior
Kiruala 28 priest
Roguestalker 28 rogue
Kibamaru 22 hunter
Cursedmonk 19 warlock
Esplode 14 mage
Wsgtwink 10 rogue
Twinkofjudah 7 druid

an easy way to tell if a character is me is that it will be rank Living N Christ and will have Mr. Twink as the player note :p

I'm not sure what's exactly involved in these teams, but as a former pastor and current seminary student, and a lover of all things dealing with theology, apologetics, bible study, etc, I would love to help out in any way with either of those teams.

Being a husband and father of three, deeply involved in my church, continuing my schooling, etc, I am not someone who gets to play WoW 40 hours a week, but if there is room for me to help please let me know I would be happy to!!

Back