Looking for D&D Stormreach/Lord of the Rings Online Guild

wyrmzr

I'm looking for a Guild playing D&D Online aka Stormreach and/or Lord of the Rings Online. I'm beta testing LOTRO and have had an account on DDO for a while, but am trying to find good reason to keep the accounts going.
I've got one {CS} member interested in LOTRO, but I've found the DDO community to be pretty mature overall and good to play with. Since LOTRO is still in beta, the community there remains to be seen...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, wyrmzr!

Tribe of Judah is currently seeking a Chapter Leader for its Lord of the Rings Online Chapter. We hope to have the position filled by the time the game hits retail.

For the latest news on ToJ's LotRO Chapter, check the chapter forum here.

Sounds good. I only tried WoW, couldn't stand the fact people tried to duel me the moment I started... PvP is not why I play MMORPGs as a rule.

I've got one {CS} member interested in LOTRO, but I've found the DDO community to be pretty mature overall and good to play with.
I only tried WoW, couldn't stand the fact people tried to duel me the moment I started...
Aye, if you're looking for a mature community, it's going to be much easier to find one in DDO or LotRO...or, to be honest, in any game that isn't World of Warcraft.

Yeah, the "free" MMORPGs like Silkroad are as annoying, but that's because you can't be banned for flaming the open chat areas, or if you do, you just start a new character and start all over again. The only alternative in some games is to start your own server (ala America's Army), but that can cost a small fortune on top of everything.

Sounds good. I only tried WoW, couldn't stand the fact people tried to duel me the moment I started... PvP is not why I play MMORPGs as a rule.

Heh, I still refuse to duel (or if possible walk through Goldshire) and I've been playing for two years.

Back