Looking for arena partner for 2s

darksorrow

I'm playing a warrior, so I'll be looking for a healer, I can run with any healer. unfortunately I can't do double dps since my latency from China won't allow me to do that.

Don't worry if you are new to arena, as long as you have above 3k resilience we can run nicely, anyone interested?

If no one else speaks up I'll volunteer my priest for this. Ozi has 3800 or so resilience.

(Miri says I make a much better healer than a dpser. :p)

Last edited:
I haven't talked to him in a looooong time since he left PSU =(

I don't recognize any of you guys' toon names anymore either~~ If you don't have a 2s team yet, whisper persephonia and I'll add you to the team, I just ran with azami's priest for this week's point. I'll probably reset the team rating every week for easy points, since we are actually a 50% win ratio team lol

@_@

Yeah my toon's name is Ozi and I'm usually on Mondays and Wednesdays and my time spent is usually more than it should be... >_>. If you don't see me on, do a /who holicron and one of the O-named toons is usually me.

Currently he has no 2s arena team, so whenever you're on I'm game. :)

Last edited:
I have a holy pally esma, but you can find me easy enough on Alhana or Gnamish...seems my 2s partner w/ Esma went AWOL, i'd really hate to leave my team though as I have a 1500 rating with her so if ur up for some tougher matches I'm game. Also I have my druid she has about 3k+ res too

Actually Dark, I had to uninstall and shelve my gaming for a bit... This semester is starting to show me up a bit.

Sorry I was never able to contact you in game.

Actually Dark, I had to uninstall and shelve my gaming for a bit... This semester is starting to show me up a bit.

Sorry I was never able to contact you in game.

It's okay, my subscription just expired too, and I'm not planning on re-subbing for awhile, too much work from 2 jobs is catching up with me... I will definitely be back around Xmas time though, since I'll be back in the U.S during the holiday seasons~

(or possibly earlier than that if I finish my huuuuuge project early, which is highly unlikely)

Back