Looking for a Wildstar friend key!

Flamethrøwer

I have been reading up on Wildstar, and they recently said that previous beta testers/stress testers were being given access to beta, along with 1-2 more keys to hand out to a friend. Now, if you have friends or family that you want to take with you, please put them first. I was hoping that there might be someone in here that had a beta key or two that did not have anyone to give them to, and might consider giving it to a fellow CGA member! If so, just pm me. I can use one or two (for another CGA member) if you have them. Thanks!

I have been reading up on Wildstar, and they recently said that previous beta testers/stress testers were being given access to beta, along with 1-2 more keys to hand out to a friend. Now, if you have friends or family that you want to take with you, please give a key to Odale first, then to me. ... Thanks!

I think that is what Flame meant to say... :rolleyes:

;)

Edit, no but seriously - if you have an extra, I'll take it off your hands.

I am supposed to have earned one by now, but it has not arrived. If it does I will shoot it your way.

I am supposed to have earned one by now, but it has not arrived. If it does I will shoot it your way.

Would be awesome! Thanks a ton! I think they will be sending those out to you this week.

@ SKLURB: I am very careful when it comes to NDAs, but right now I believe info up to character level 15 is allowed to be freely shared. You can also look up some great livestream videos that have a lot of cool information. I'm really excited about what I've seen.

Last edited:
@ewoksrule Flame was just mean to me. You should give that friend key to me instead :p

If anyone else has a key they aren't using and want to give it to me first I can taunt Flame with it. I will even send you the screenies of said taunting.

@ewoksrule Flame was just mean to me. You should give that friend key to me instead :p

If anyone else has a key they aren't using and want to give it to me first I can taunt Flame with it. I will even send you the screenies of said taunting.

Wildstar beta keys turning best friends against each other!? What madness is this?

The real deal is everyone just wants to give me one :)

Same as what everyone else said, I'd love one after they get one if there are any extras.

SCORE!!! I didn't get a friend key but I got a beta invite to my other account. Make sure you have a NCsoft account working and try to download the client already if you can. I am traveling today, I want to get back to my main PC and confirm that this is truly an additional invite and then I will forward on the key late this evening. :) :)

Oh by the way, my beta needs have been met - if anyone else has one, just ask the next person in the thread (I think Odale was next) :)

Oh and this game is AWESOME!

Last edited:
Happy to oblige...and I'm jealous. Still stuck at work and dinner with the folks tonight. I will not get to try things out till a bit later on.

Regrettably, I have used up my friend keys and cannot further contribute to the others here.

Rest assured, whoever gets an invite next will get two more keys to throw around.

Now back to work while I dream of cartoony Wildstar goodness.

Hey,

Did anybody get any keys with this new wave on Monday? I wasn't so lucky, hopefully someone else was! Good luck everybody!

Back