Looking for a Christian guild.

jackal27

I joined this forum mainly to find Christian guilds in the MMOs that I play... Mainly in Guild Wars. I realized recently that I spend alot of time in MMOs that I could be using to better my relationship with God and so I came to a compromise and it led me here. Can anyone help me out? Please?

PM one2dredd, halonic, Kidan, or [toj.cc]WildBillKickoff on the forums and you'll get an invite faster than you can say "I joined this forum mainly to find Christian guilds in the MMOs that I play... Mainly in Guild Wars. I realized recently that I spend alot of time in MMOs that I could be using to better my relationship with God and so I came to a compromise and it led me here. Can anyone help me out? Please?" three times fast!

Angela and me joined recently for much the same reasons. So far we have been to bible study every thursday night. We meet at the guild hall. The time for the meeting each week is posted on this forum. TS makes it very good for sharing and learning the word.

And Welcome Jackal27

The official way to join the in-game ToJ guild, Spirit of Elijah [SoE], is shown here.

Basically;
1) Agree with the chapter rules
2) Join ToJ
3) Send an email to gwarstojstaff@hotmail.com with in-game name and ToJ screen name (note: forum account and ToJ account are not the same).

Back