lookin for people to play with

legitnoob

Hey guys and gals just lookin for a few people to play some minecraft with on my server. If you are interested let me know.

I just wanted to run a mc survival on hard. I havnt really thought about mods since this is the first time i ever rented a server and dont really know how to add them. Its a 30 slot server so i got room for quite a few more people.

You are always welcome to join our Minecraft server! We have a survival world going and are a nice community. The IP is mc.toj.com

Last edited:
I was on it earlier, it was up and running fine. Just need people to restock their stores.

My store is fairly stocked last time I checked. I have not seen OCS nor Nicholas1024 in quite some time however.

Don't remember which one. The one selling arrows hasn't been stocked in a while. The one next to it (I need to look at the signs...) has stock, but nothing I need at the moment and nothing new has been added.

Carpet shop and the food shop have been empty.

I know, most people probably play like I do. They get the itch, play a lot building something or experimenting with some new content then drift away after a while. Rinse and repeat. I was being a little of a smart alec.

However, if someone would like to sell a saddle, I would certainly be willing to buy it (if I can get the materials necessary).

Back