Long time no see

Mavelin

Hey there everyone. Been a while since I have been on the forums and I just wanted to see what everyone's been up to. I'm missing WoW pretty bad but so far I think I am doing okay. Been playing PS3 and watching movies. Going back to Iraq again in September so I guess I will be missing the expansion (no standing in line outside gamestop this time) Thinking about making a little comeback but still unsure at this moment. I'm sure I'm quite a bit behind nowadays but it would be really nice to talk and see everyone again. Hope everyone's doing well. Take care.

P.S. Love that classic raid list from MC gobby. Oh how I miss those days.

Hi Mav! Long time no see! Or was that last night...
Either way. I also kinda miss the guild but am currently playing Call of Duty 4 on the PS3 mostly. Keep up the DPS!

Hi Mav! Long time no see! Or was that last night...
Either way. I also kinda miss the guild but am currently playing Call of Duty 4 on the PS3 mostly. Keep up the DPS!

Go buy a real system, aka Xbox360, then I can let you pwn me on CoD4

Oh no, you are one of those people who hold that PCs are the end all be all of gaming. Do you look like the guy in the cartoon article that you linked awhile back as well?

The only reason I would end up getting a Xbox 360 would be to play with the masses. It seems to be the more sold version of console game systems. It would be nice to be able to join the ToJ xbox chapter and play it up with FJ and other former WoW players.

But I still stand my ground to say that the PS3 is the better system.

I got COD4 for Xbox360 too:)

Do you have Gold membership and play online? If so, we need to trade gamertags and pwn up the CoD world together

The only reason I would end up getting a Xbox 360 would be to play with the masses. It seems to be the more sold version of console game systems. It would be nice to be able to join the ToJ xbox chapter and play it up with FJ and other former WoW players.

But I still stand my ground to say that the PS3 is the better system.

Sounds like you found a reason as to why Xbox360 is the better game...ex WoW members!!!!

I love my ps3 only because I'm too cheap to pay for a membership on the 360. :) I might be back on WoW for a month after the 10th just to see what's been happening. Tried to get on vent but I don't have the password anymore. :(

Yes I have the gold membership, its less than 1/3 of the cost I was paying for WoW and cheaper than buying an extra game per year hehe. I am getting better at multiplayer, its been YEARS since I played a shooter and that was all with a computer and mouse, getting used to a joystick is tougher:p

Back