LoL IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

really, this is the first I've experienced this problem.... now I'm worried

I lol'd.

And yes, having to wait over an hour to play LoL would be annoying. I guess. I'd probably just go play something else.

Fortunately it's working again. But the issue wasn't even the hour wait... after waiting for that hour, it would tell you "Sorry, the server is unavailable"

On a positive note, the recent LoL outages led to my trying out of Bloodline Champions. Quite fun :)

On a positive note, the recent LoL outages led to my trying out of Bloodline Champions. Quite fun :)

It is very fun, a little bit more in depth and it costs alot more to actually buy champs too =(
Be sure to post in the CGA General Discussion thread about Bloodline Champions with your account name! I'd like to try the game out with a few other CGA community members.

Anyone interested in making an official toj team? Just curious since I like to do that whole high lvl gaming thing aka im super freaking competitive.

What do you mean by official? Once the game has built in clan support as they have been promising, then I'm all for it. I don't think I'd ever be good enough for going to any big tournaments or anything like that.

I played BLC in beta and it was fun...but anyhow my time off LoL has led me back to EVE Online...although last night I played 4 ranked solo queue games with a friend and was able to get myself out of ELO hell....4 wins baby :)

What do you mean by official? Once the game has built in clan support as they have been promising, then I'm all for it. I don't think I'd ever be good enough for going to any big tournaments or anything like that.

There are occasionally the small fry tournaments and such that bigger gaming clans put on with small cash prizes (anywhere from 500-2k). All of which is from the comfort of your own home. Like I said I'm super competitive and I like the entire idea of sanctioned tournaments etc. Besides people need to know that the LoL community isn't filled with raging atheists.

LoL team or BLC team? If you are looking to make a LoL team I would be up for it...I been playing a good amount of ranked games :)

I am looking into starting an official chapter.
I just do not know how, or if I have the time or patience to do so. (or typing skills, working w/tek on some of these dilemmas)
I would love to get some high level team matches where maybe TOJ/CGA could represent, or at least have some fun trying...

I think maybe a good start will be to get all names in the LOL page so we can see when others are on...
Blessings...

Back