Logged in...

Kidan

I did it. After a hiatus from Guild Wars for over 18 months, I logged in last night.

I was unsurprised when I was no longer in the guild, nor was I surprised that my "friends" list was empty. AFter all, there's only so many friends one is allowed to have. Now what did surprise me was that I did have 1 left.

Alas, who knows, maybe I'll play a bit more, possibly even finish that first campaign, conceivably buy one of the expansions. :eek:

Give us a screen name so we can get you invited back in.

I'm kind of surprised you were kicked, we have several 1+ year inactives in both SoE and SOE.

Paul

I did it. After a hiatus from Guild Wars for over 18 months, I logged in last night.

I was unsurprised when I was no longer in the guild, nor was I surprised that my "friends" list was empty. AFter all, there's only so many friends one is allowed to have. Now what did surprise me was that I did have 1 left.

Alas, who knows, maybe I'll play a bit more, possibly even finish that first campaign, conceivably buy one of the expansions. :eek:

i don't have any 1+years people in my guild because one of my officers booted all the 2+months people and then left (and now i've allowed him to return)

I'm kind of surprised you were kicked, we have several 1+ year inactives in both SoE and SOE.

Paul

Kidan Anubix

As for being kicked - when I stopped playing, was a time of huge growth *shrugs* and was common to kick folks who hadn't been on in over a month...

add me zomc! atown of rising hil to yours friends cuz ur pro like that

Paul

Not in SoE we don't. We have one nine-month and about three eight-months. And we have to kick someone to send an invite at this point.

Back