Like to Join Your Guild!

Not sure how this one got moderated off, but I re-showed it.

Artaios, all you need to do is roll a toon on Terenas (Alliance side) and whisper anyone in the guild to see if there is an officer on.

There's a short "interview" process to make sure that we're what you're looking for, and vice versa.

Our requirements are pretty simple:
1) Profession of faith - We'll ask you something about God and your life. Don't worry, there's no college degree needed.
2) Be 16 years old.
3) Have similar goals. If you're looking for hardcore end-game raiding, we'll point you towards a guild more suited to what you want, etc, etc.

That's pretty much it.

Nope - that's something that you have to do through the email link. Check your inbox on the address you used to sign up.

What a Blessing

Just wanted to say in the 40 days or so that I've been a member of The Forgiven have been a blessing. That blessing extends to Jillian <Fiorila> and Brandon <Brabo> my daughter and son. I've come to know and enjoy many of you and appreciate the fellowship for me and my kids. I've seen prayer requests, praise reports, overflowing generosity, and more.

I'm grateful to have found a way for my family and I to play WoW (and gaming in general) in a Christian Guild/environment.

Oh, and being able to run Kara has been great, questing with some of you, running instances, etc. Many of those occasions have been just plain fun, or made me burst out with laughter. Particularly when Dave L. <Onesiphorous> and I got stuck in a 5-man SMV quest and had to go begging for help from the better geared "big-boys" (that is after Dave and I wiped about 6 times...). Too funny and fun.

Thank you all and God Bless,

Bob <Artaioz>

Last edited:
Back