LFM Raiders!!!

Cakeyplease

With 4.1 underway and a whole lot of new guildies, I thought I'd make an official announcement and say that we are looking for MORE RAIDERS!

There are currently 2 raid teams, Team Fierce and Team Broot. Both teams are semi-incomplete and need your help!

Raid times are usually around 6pm ST. Days will vary for both teams so please check the in-game calendar.

I know a few of you have already been taking the time and/or spending the money to gear up for raids. So *high five* to you :)

Just in case you don't already know, here's a few things to help you get raid ready:

1) Minimum iLevel: 345-346. All Blues.
  • Check out Mr. Robot. This can help you determine which gear is Best-in-slot for your spec.
  • Also, check out WoW Popular. This can help you with enchants, glyphs, gems, specs and reforging.
  • But, if you think you can handle lots of WoW jabber, check out Elitist Jerks. This site will give you everything you need to know about your class.
2) Minimum DPS: 9k but really should be around 10k. According to our all-knowing Head Raid Leader Fierce(<3):

Dps should be able to pull 9k MINIMUM. Shoot for 10k plus. This, coupled with knowledge of your rotation and instance/raid mentality, can guarantee 10-13k depending on your class.

3) Watch and review ALL fights. We typically get our strats from Tank Spot.
To give you an idea of which videos to start watching first, I have listed the different raid bosses in sequential order below.
But, for starters, I would first watch Argaloth, ODS, Magmaw, Maloriak, Halfus, and Valiona & Theralion.

Baradin Hold (BH)
Argaloth

Blackwing Descent (BWD)
Omnitron Defense System (ODS)
Magmaw
Maloriak
Atramedes
Chimaeron
Nefarian

Bastion of Twilight (BoT)
Halfus
Valiona & Theralion
Ascendant Council
Cho'gall

Throne of the Four Winds (To4W)
Conclave of Wind
Al'Akir

4) The last thing I would like to stress on is raid awareness. Being aware of your raid environment is very important in this expansion. Keeping track of your DoTs, keeping an eye on your pets, or even paying attention to what you're standing in can guarantee victory! Therefore, I encourage you to continue to farm those heroics and get comfortable with those trash pulls and boss tactics. These heroics are very good practice for raids.

Anyways, enough of my wall of text. If there's anything I left out fellow guildies, please let me know.

If you have any questions about raiding, about mages or even how to make my delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, PM me or find me in-game. You can also talk to our awesome Head Raid Leader Fierce, I hear he likes attention ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm available for questions regarding priests and death knights, whether it's about spell rotation, raiding, gear, enchants, stat priority, etc.

My Redeemed main toon is Shelby, a DK, while my priest is Quantum who is in a different guild but willing to help out if I can!

for pally help i know you can ask me (joesmiths) about ret and tanking also baldee is a very good pally tank there is also a holy and tank pally in team one i know there very good at there characters just hit us up if you need help in the pally world :)

While I do enjoy getting all the agility leather loots that drop because I'm the only Rogue who raids right now...I suppose if you need some help as a Rogue and want to raid you can talk to me...as long as you dont like loot because I'm just going to ninja it all (jk) Main spec is Assassination but I know a bit about Combat and Subtlety as well.

Back