LFG for VanCleef

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Well, after much time and effort, Ulfbrikt has been asked to assassinate VanCleef. I plan to run the instance with Fjorboug and two other guild members later this week. Anyone else interested in joining us in the Deadmines, please post a reply.

I am very much intrested, I just got that quest yesterday however I am not allowed to play any type of game during the week I have to wait untill I am done with school on friday, so if it could wait till then my charecter is a lvl 19 NE priest named Melchizidek :D

cheeseo said:
I am very much intrested, I just got that quest yesterday however I am not allowed to play any type of game during the week I have to wait untill I am done with school on friday, so if it could wait till then my charecter is a lvl 19 NE priest named Melchizidek :D

Wow, as a parent I love this rule.

As a gamer well, don't tell my wife.

yeah well I am not too much attached to it, I am homeschooled so I don't have a ton of stuff to do after school.:(

Hey guys I'd be interested in going, depends on what day we could do it. I'd use my lvl 20 rogue. hopefully this time I won't die as much Bowser :)

VanCleef goin down!

although I will say this guys...sometimes my internet kicks me off every once in awhile so sometimes without warning i get kicked for no reason. Just wanted to let you guys know in case if it happens if i go with ya to deadmines.

Paladin Of Chaos said:
sure I'll come, what time will this happen?
I don't have a set time or date yet. Two of the guild members who may be running the instance are friends of mine from Tulsa. I'll have to get their character names from Fjorboug and coordinate with them before scheduling the instance.

I know it's short notice, but: Fjorboug and I are planning to run VanCleef tonight (Thursday, Feb. 9) either before or after the Tribe of Judah staff meeting. If we run the instance before the meeting, we would need to start at 8 p.m. Central (6 p.m. server time); if after, at 10:30 p.m. Central (8:30 p.m. server time).

Anyone have any preference for either time?

I could do it at 8pm....10:30 is too late...gotta get up early for work. should i get on Teamspeak? I'll be in westfall @ sentinel hill at 7:45pm (CT) if you want to do it then.

dang I am not allowed to play untill friday after school so that knocks me off the list. I will do it saturday the 11th with anyone else that would not be able to join in with the other raid tonight. I am a lvl 19 Priest if u didn't check out my eralier post

I spoke with Fjor earlier today and we've confirmed the run for 8 p.m. Central (6 p.m. server time) tonight (Thursday, Feb. 9). If you're in for VanCleef tonight, meet at Sentinell Hill at 7:45 p.m Central (5:45 p.m. server time).

Last edited:
Back