let me in?`

Zanthox

Hey, I am not an overly active player of TF2 but still play it pretty often and really love it, and surely would play more if I could tell when others were on... And since I do have the toj.cc tag... Anyway I could get in? my steam name is Zanthox, plus if you let me in I promise there will be cake!

Sure, do a search on Steam for either Tek7, Shagz or myself (Elihu) and ask for a friend invite, once you have that notify one of us when online and we'd be happy to get you added to the ToJ Steam community!

I have a link to my Steam Community page in my signature. Message me on Steam some time (I'm usually on weeknights after 8 p.m. Central) and I'll send you an invite to ToJ's Steam Community group.

Be sure to also keep an eye out on our server as well. That information is also in my sig.

Hey guys, I didn't know toj had a server for TF2.....I was wondering if you have to have a special invite to play on the toj server, I played on the server tonight but was able to join b/c i had a friend on my friends list that was playing. Anyways my IGN is [toj.cc] Slalomskr add me to your friends list and hope to see you all in the future.

Hey guys, I didn't know toj had a server for TF2.....I was wondering if you have to have a special invite to play on the toj server, I played on the server tonight but was able to join b/c i had a friend on my friends list that was playing.
Nope, no special invite needed. Server's open to anyone who follows the rules.

Back