Legs that mock....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ Feb. 18 2003,12:30)]the game is hardly rigged

the game is defenitely rigged in his favor.
rock.gif

1. Shark - this is kind of an outreach program for me. I kick around with Christians and try to show them that there are those who see the world a different way, and that we don't necessarily conform to the stereotypes you might be indoctrinated to believe in.

2. Amorphus - I said he made me play it, I didn't say he made me thank him for it. I don't, personally, believe he's anything more than one of the dealers in the game, and given that I've a choice of tables to sit at, I choose another one.

Eon

What is the different way you speak of?
rock.gif

God does not force you to do anything.

Christianity is a relationship with God not a religion.

There are only two tables my friend.

Eon,
I think all of us on the board know full well that there are other views of the world and other views of how to get to heaven. What we are trying to say is that God says what the way is to heaven, not man. No one is forced to accept Him, that's not how He works. "...No, He is being patient for your sake. He does not want ANYONE to perish, so He is giving more time for everyone to repent (be saved)." 2 Peter 3:9 (New Living Translation) He loves everyone on the earth, but sin cannot dwell in the presence of God. He has declared that, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -Jesus
You don't have to play by the rules, but that means you lose in the end. This is true in any game.
Everyone on the board would love to see you come to Christ...but a message board isn't the place to do much of this.
God bless you Eon and...no hard feelings???
biggrin.gif

You just try it...he's been fighting christianity here a lot longer than you've been on these boards. And he's already gone throught the whole table/dealer analogy.

Back