Legs that mock....

Boy thats one bible quote that isn't even close to being true, never in the history of humankind has there even been more Christians than not.

The bible verse does not say every Christian and only Christian knee shall bow and every Christian and only Christian tognues confess.

And I quote...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

2:11
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

Heaven, Earth and things under the earth. Everything.
And to quote Kohael, you just keep telling yourself that. To quote Eon, "Come make me."

Eon

Given that every prophecy that comes before this one has come to pass, what make you think this one will not?

Given the bible is batting a thousand so far, I'd bet my life on this one coming to pass as well. hmmm, wait a minute, I already have.

Well, people have already died as unrepentant Pagan's, so frankly I don't see how it's achievable.

Didn't you guys have a debate where you decided that the Morningstar would never repent? According to your argument, just given, I'd have to say that the two views contradict. Unless, of course, Yahweh would sentence a truly repentent sinner, who accepted Jesus, to eternal ####ation - which contradicts yet ANOTHER precept.

The bible may be batting 1,000 but like the world series, it's not being tested against a very wide field.

Eon

Acknowledgement of a King does not mean repetance.

I acknowlege that my country has a parliament and a prime minister and that they are in power over me in creating the laws of the land. Yet, I can rebel against it, I can voice opinion not in favour of what they are doing. I can even out right revolt against it. None of that takes away from the fact I acknowledge their power over me.

Wow......a lot of bad reaction to a relatively terrible slogan.
That slogan did suck, guys.
As to it: EVERY knee shall bow (a sign of uplifting, respect, and self-humility), and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Satan's not repentant is the thing. I wish he would be....but I don' tknow if he'll ever change. I doubt it.

Well, just for the record, I like after eden. And I thought it was interesting.

And you guys are rather close minded. It means at the end of the earth when every soul is raised up, not now.
rock.gif

Amen, brother. EVERY knee will bow. I like this cartoon as a joke, but not as a witnessing tool.
tounge.gif

Satan himself even now recognizes the fact that nothing he does is apart from God's allowance. He had to ask God to persecute Job, didn't he? Just because people haven't bowed before death, doesn't mean the won't. Every knee will bow at either the Great White Throne judgement (for unsaved) or the Bema Seat Judgement (for saved). It WILL happen. PTL!!!!!

Or we'll say, "Click off.", and leave. I doubt I'd bow to a deity like the one in the bible, and I think a lot of people feel the same.

BTW, what is "PTL"?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just because people haven't bowed before death, doesn't mean the won't. Every knee will bow at either the Great White Throne judgement (for unsaved) or the Bema Seat Judgement (for saved). It WILL happen.
So hell isn't really eternal then is it?

Or perhaps we'll tell the shepherd God to take his sheep off the field of battle before they get eaten by the wolves.

Because there's a very big wolf in the final battle...

Eon

Hell is most definately eternal. Once the final judgement occurs, those that are judged that the Great White Throne will be cast into the Lake of Fire for all eternity. I know I won't convince you of this, but that's the truth. Also, it's not God that sends us to hell, it's our decision to sin and not accept Christ that send us to hell. God bless you, guys.

And it's Gods decision to run such a rigged game that made me take my cards and go home rather than play.

Eon

the game is hardly rigged.

the game is defenitely rigged in his favor. because He made the game, He owns the game, He has dominion over everything in the gme, and He made the rules to the game. you don't like it, too bad. you don't even have to give him any credit for this game called life. He's not complaining.

as much as all of us would like to see you (as in Eon, and you as in the unsaved) brought to Christ, we know that some people will just rebel out of stubbornness.

regardless, the comic is funny.

Back