Legendary lost video of Shadowbill unearthed!

The likeness is spot on. Proud of you Bill! Way to put yourself out there.

LOL

Man that takes me back.

In fact, last time I was on WoW super late, I YouTube'd the entire Free at Last album and listened to it. That was my favorite Christian cd back in the day.

I promised Shadowbill I wouldn't show you this as long as he was GL. But now, i feel the time is right. The video needs no introduction, I think it speaks for itself.

Lies!!

Dude, I knew Icthus back in the day. You can't fool me.

I did advise him to choose different pants, but he kept telling me how 'dope' those were.

I figured 'dope' was a pretty good description, so just let him go with it...

LOL

Man that takes me back.

In fact, last time I was on WoW super late, I YouTube'd the entire Free at Last album and listened to it. That was my favorite Christian cd back in the day.

LOL I use to love that album! But you're younger than me.. old skool for me was 2nd chapter of Acts and Bryan Duncan, lol.. those were my faves..and of course old skool Newsboys when Phil and Peter were both there :(

I watched that video 4 times already it is amazing!

The sad thing is that some churches actually look like this today when they try to be "cool".

hahaha! oh my such lies!!

the eyes and ears are a dead giveway that is NOT bill....sure does look a lot like him though. lol

Haha, I hung up my microphone and pastel colored clothing years ago.

He doesn't use pastel clothes and microphones says the "WoW" player, like WoW doesn't involve those XD. Ok maybe technically WoW has brighter, "more adult" (not), primary colors :p .

/me forum troll runs away quickly to hide under the nearest bridge.

Last edited:
Back