Left4Dead this Tuesday?

Sacrifice

I know Tuesday night is usually our TF2 night, but it is highly likely that the major update for Left4Dead will be released this Tuesday. Shall we make it a Left4Dead night instead? I will likely be doing that myself.

I would really rather get in my first game of TF2 with you guys.

I can wait 1 more night to get the update, and besides, the download mirrors will be less-busy on night 2 and we'll get in faster. ;)

Maybe after a few rounds or TF2, it'll probably be late anyway. I'm also available for at least part of Wednesday night if we want to do some then as well. I'm sure looking forward to those new vs maps.

where are you getting the info for l4d update? Left4dead411 states the update is for the xbox 360 and doesn't mentions it being for the PC. I guess I've just been figuring that the PC update is still to come. But, I would be up for some Zombie killing wednesday night if there's interest. I don't really want to pull away from our already scheduled TFtuesdays.

Last edited:
I'd favor sticking to TF2 tonight (Tuesday) and planning to play L4D tomorrow.

If the L4D content update DOES drop tonight, Valve's record tells us that we would spend more time downloading and installing the update than actually playing the game.

Woot, the update's here! I started up Left 4 dead just now and somehow the update was already there. I guess this means that everyone's fears about it taking forever to download were unfounded and that we can play L4D tonight instead of TF2 since the download was automatic.

I've downloaded the update and plan to start a Versus or Survival game around 7 p.m. Central, when American Idol starts.

I'll probably still drop around 8 p.m. to participate in TF2sday, though.

Back