Leaving...

Avengar

I know I have said this once before, but...

As some of you may or may not have noticed I haven't been on much lately, the only character I have been playing as of late has been Thasten who is of another guild, for I have gotten tired of the level grind, and have found other things and games that I have been spending my with. I think that although I like the comunity of DAoC that isn't enough to keep me interested. I guess I like games and things that make you think rather the pressing F6. But if the guild picks up again and things such as the in-game church services begin again. I may be temped to return. But until that happens I will most likely be playing very little on most likely Thasten or not at all...so until that happens...

I understand about the leveling Avengar...my interests are almost all RvR now...perhaps we need to try to get some groups together for RvR again...maybe even on BGs?

The time has come, I have lost intererst to the extent of which I can no longer justify the cost. I may play occasionally until my month runs out. I'm not sure if I will return or not time will tell. So I am using this to say goodby to you all. Keep fighting strong. I hope that the guild picks back up. I will most likely continue to linger on these boards for a while to see what is happening with the guild we will see. /bow

We are sorry to see you go Avenger. Unfortunantly things do tend to slow a bit in the summer and with the recent influx of new online roleplaying games things have slowed a little more then usual here. I also have not had as much time to play being I'm working 12 hour nights now. Kinda makes it tough to find play time. Feel free to visit the boards. Hopefully when those who are away return from their hectic schedules things will pick up a bit for all of us. God bless we will miss you!

Back