Leave of absence

Juzza82

Hey all. I'll be away from gw2 for a while - anywhere between a week and 8 months. Recently my wife fell pregnant with our second child. This was an answer to prayer for me, as well as a very clear message to both my wife and I that we needed to put our plans to move on hold.
However last Sunday my wife woke up to bleeding in her underwear. We went to the doctor who said that though the womb appeared healthy the amount of blood was worrying and more than normal. As the child was too young to naturally have developed a heart beat my wife has been put on bed rest for week when we will go back for a check up.
As you can guess this is pretty scary news and led me to a time of prayer and fasting. I didn't want to fast food as I want to have as much energy as possible to deal with household management for two people rather than one. I felt called to fast all gaming as it is definitely something that I enjoy in my life. This fasting will go on till either the baby is born, given the all clear or goes back to join their father in heaven.
I've really enjoyed my time with you guys and already look forward to getting back into the game with you all. Till then I'll keep up to date on here, and enjoy the extra time serving my wife and my God.

God bless,
Justin (Creo)

i'll keep you an d your wife in my families prayers and just know GOD is in full control
GOD Bless you both during this trying time

I hope you read Verse of the Day. Just a reminder that God is our peace in tough times. Will pray for you.

Appreciate everyone's kind thoughts, words and prayers. My wife said that she really felt the peace of the Lord on her health after telling friends and family who we wanted to join with us in prayer. There's been ups and downs as once the pregnancy issues began to lift her Chron's disease kicked in and last night I suffered from a bronchial spasm (never knew what they where till last night but decided I don't like 'em). We have our meeting with the doctor tomorrow so I'm hoping and praying that it will bring the good news that we all want. God willing I'll be annoying everyone in game again soon ;)

I will definitely keep y'all in prayer, not only for the pregnancy but also for Chron's as well (one of my old high school friends has this).

Keep in mind James 5:13-15, "13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

The sickness in verse 14 comes from a general ailment or weakness in the original Greek, so the verse is saying that God will provide and care for those who are in a time of weakness.

God is good!

Back