League

MadTurki

It's been a while since I've been on the forums but it's good to be back again. Our clan recently got a sponsorhip from a new league starting up called PGL - vgtoc.com. They have a battlefield section I thought you guys might be interested in (I'll probably post something similar in the counterstrike section). They're doing some cool things in tournament structures and right now they're looking for people to do Beta testing for them. If you're interested check em out. I think you'll be suprised at some of the stuff they're doing in competitive play. Interesting ideas :)

Just throwing it out there!

Turki

Congrats on the sponsorship!

As you can see from the lack of replies, our Battlefield chapter is now inactive. Maybe when Digital Illusions releases Battlefield: Bad Company (June 23, 2008), a member will volunteer for the Chapter Leader position and revive the chapter.

Congrats on the sponsorship!

As you can see from the lack of replies, our Battlefield chapter is now inactive. Maybe when Digital Illusions releases Battlefield: Bad Company (June 23, 2008), a member will volunteer for the Chapter Leader position and revive the chapter.

Whoa, another Battlefield? Sweet.

It's little things like this that make my day, because I'm always horribly out of the loop on everything. Like how GIMP versions 2.4 and onward no longer require GTK runtime environment on Windows

XD

Back