League of Legends

SlavidZee

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you are playing League of Legends. If not, I'd recommend you check it out! If so, why aren't we playing together? I never did play Defense of the Ancients for Warcraft 3, but now I'm loving how this game plays. It's fairly casual, but with plenty of opportunity for working on your tactics with such a wide variety of characters, spells, and possible teammates. Best of all, it's free!

Hit me up in-game if you should check it out, my ID is antis3nse.

Cheers!

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you are playing League of Legends. If not, I'd recommend you check it out! If so, why aren't we playing together? I never did play Defense of the Ancients for Warcraft 3, but now I'm loving how this game plays. It's fairly casual, but with plenty of opportunity for working on your tactics with such a wide variety of characters, spells, and possible teammates. Best of all, it's free!

Hit me up in-game if you should check it out, my ID is antis3nse.

Cheers!

Played it for a few months...then got bored of it...some here still play I think...

There's an existing thread on LoL here, though it's gathered a bit of dust.

With the StarCraft II beta suspended until the start of the second phase, LoL may be the game of choice for Tribe of Judah's Straturday event today. It just depends on what people want to play.

Finally, someone who realizes the beauty of LoL :) hehe I will re-install my copy tonight and maybe we can get something going if you want.

awwe, too bad i didnt check this thread again on Saturday. I was in post-world cup exhaustion. I've been playing consistently for the past half a week, and am still super excited!
friend me! antis3nse

Give me your IDs as well. I will be playing tonight, if you want to look me up.

my account name is grimsauce. I don't really idle in the game though so if you want to play you'll need to find me somewhere!!

I also play League of Legends and looking for others to form up teams with. My ingame tag is Atimas. Usually play as Sivir or Malzahar, just send me friend request

Back