League of Legends anyone?

Looking to start a LoL small/tiny chapter if possible...

Side note: Brood War has seen a recent resurgence among a few Tribe of Judah members (including me and Elihu) during our Straturdays.

EDIT: We've also had groups playing LoL on Straturdays, too.

If anyone is interested I would love to get a regular game night for LoL. :) Maybe not every week but atleast every other week. Aside from the Straturdays. :D Since I usually have to work on Saturdays. PM me if you are interested, I am trying to get a list together of possible players. THANKS guys!

Last edited:
Just started playing LoL on Sunday night am level 11 right now and buying my first 3150 ip Champ wooo hoo.

ign = unfetered

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread, I just got into this game as well, and am looking to play with peeps.
ID: antis3nse

Looking for a team to play with in LoL. Lvl 30 summoner id: Atimas. Play with either Sivir or Malzahar at the moment. Working on getting runes to play as a tanker.

here are 4 players that I know that are regularly on
eraserhead17 (Me)
brutus007
2xHero
MajorX17

3 of the 4 are level 30

OK, now that season 1 has launched, anyone up for some 5 v 5 team playing? I have not done so good solo q-ing... (1-5 :( )

Sorry if I'm brining up a dead/old thread or anything but I was wondering if there are people who still play this game. I just got into it again recently and wanted to see if there are others I could play with especially if there's a group for it.

Back