lawl, you dont need me as a tank

Are you kidding? Why wouldn't we want a bear tank that can also DPS.

That is a 2.3 pally by the way with every health buff and the new combat expertise talent that hasn't even made it out of beta. At one point Druid tanks were going to get a 40% stamina gain in beta that got tuned down to 25%. So until it goes live I would take it with a grain of salt. Another thing is that the point this particular pally is in the gearing game, she should be getting more spell damage to offset the increased threat by DPS. I would bet every socket contains a stam gem just to see what the max health can be. So pallies will be gimping themselves by focusing solely on stamina and not pickup spell damage too.

she can still get up to 260 spell damage from the mace alone. for threat generation that would be enough. what druid tanks don't get is lack of avoidance. the total chance to block, parry, and dodge adds up to almost 58%

I can't get that high dodge rating even with full T6 and all agility gems. and that pally is using all kara gear.

and gruul and ssc and TK, one or 2 items from each, basically everything we should be able to get. But sandric is right, I read the whole thread and saw the armory, every gem and enchant was based for stam including using a warriors shield instead of spell damage. 260 spell damage is enough for kara, its not enough past kara, I was running close to 300 and DPS was having to hold back on prince when I first tried him, now im closer to 350 raid buffed and can hold my own but your threat is still right there with it but you can also look at how I went for more threat and sandric is leaning towards stam so I am down almost 1k in health to him now, its all a trade off.

Recently with the healer situation, for some reason a decent number of our main healers can't make it for whatever reason. illyria, I think you are too valuable as a bear tank to respec resto. So I'd prefer to have you stay feral for the time being if you don't mind. ;)

Recently with the healer situation, for some reason a decent number of our main healers can't make it for whatever reason. illyria, I think you are too valuable as a bear tank to respec resto. So I'd prefer to have you stay feral for the time being if you don't mind. ;)

You got that Right Quantum....

So does that mean you will be respec'ing to Healing spec now Quantum???? :D:D:D

If we had more rogues I would get my paladin back to my leveling and Gear him up so that he can heal.

Back