Lasercat, the most awesome creation yet.

...and the award for the most epic waste of time goes to the laser cat creator :p .

I recognize the bee sprites from another mod.

Last edited:
I saw this video last night and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. As fond as I am of the simple effectiveness of the banhammer, I admit one of my first thoughts upon seeing Lasercat was, "Man, can we get one of those for the ToJ server?"

My second thought: Homer Simpson asking, "Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?"

I saw this video last night and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. As fond as I am of the simple effectiveness of the banhammer, I admit one of my first thoughts upon seeing Lasercat was, "Man, can we get one of those for the ToJ server?"

That would be amazing, though I'm not sure I would like it very much. You see, people seem to be easily annoyed by my play style and I suspect I would become the frequent target of admin abuse if the lasercat was an admin option.

That would be amazing, though I'm not sure I would like it very much. You see, people seem to be easily annoyed by my play style and I suspect I would become the frequent target of admin abuse if the lasercat was an admin option.
I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it, it's an awesome idea.

/me jots down notes

Back