Laid off

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I found out today that Wednesday (Nov. 21) will be my last day at work. I'm being laid off.

I was only going to be able to work until Dec. 14, but this job brought in an excellent income for its duration. Being laid off means that my wife and I will likely need to forego buying Christmas presents for each other and severely scaling back our budget for Christmas presents for others this season.

Please pray that I am able to find work again soon. My wife and I are currently living in a pair of very small dorm rooms connected by a very small bathroom. I need to find work, if only to have something to do for the last three weeks of my wife's optometry rotation.

I will pray.

Being laid off means that my wife and I will likely need to forego buying Christmas presents for each other and severely scaling back our budget for Christmas presents for others this season.

Really I wouldn't concern yourself with buying Christmas presents at all. If they are your friends they will understand.

i was praying against this happening because of the earlier prayers for co-workers being laid off, but God may just have a plan for you that know one knows about tek o_O

Not to butt into Teks prayer request, but I also need prayer, we were told last week that me and all my coworkers are getting laid off for 7 months, and I have 2 newer car payments, just bought a house, have a daughter and another kid on the way...please pray...and I am praying for you Tek...

Praying for both! Remember that God does not shut one door without opening another! Keep looking up, HE is your source!

Praying for you. Tek, I believe God will do something ever so much gratter (get that?) for you than what you got going. Never lose faith, God will deliver you from what ever may happen. Stay strong and love God with all your heart and all your mind! I believe God hasn't even started to use you (and look at CGA!).
Tawa, God will always provide somehow. Take faith and continue to love God will everything you got! God has something in store for you too (sometimes we don't like what happens, but God knows whats best). What ever you may need to be payed God won't forget you! He will provide some way or another.
Praying for you both.

Back