L4D Wednesday 10/26 & 11/2

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
This week (10/26) will be a stock map week. On top if that I will be away from home for this weeks L4D Wednesday, the local HS football team won districts and the first round game it Wednesday.

Next week (11/2) we'll be trying out Tour of Terror so get it downloaded and installed for some more infected mayhem. Keep looking here to see if there is any updates.

Next week (11/2) we'll be trying out Tour of Terror so get it downloaded and installed for some more infected mayhem. Keep looking here to see if there is any updates.
Downloaded and installed to my laptop and the server on my desktop!

*Bump*

Just so everyone is ready for tomorrow...

downloaded this last night, and ready to gnaw on a survivor's brain :D
I think we may be running two parallel co-op groups rather than one Versus group, but I may be mistaken.

Yeah, I agree with tek. Hopefully we'll run 2 co-op groups. One on the offical server, and the other either on teks local server or I'll host it off my pc.

GGs to everyone who played Tour of Terror tonight. We got a late start, but my server actually managed to not crash once the entire night. The campaign is fantastic and I'd definitely take a stab at it on Versus.

Agreed, I thought with a couple of tweeks this campign would be just about perfect.

This next week, we'll be playing this again in a VS round. So, get your pounce on and get those surviors.

*Bump*

FYI this week (11/9) will be Tour of Terror in VS mode.

Back