KoT Members - Where Art Thou?

Mythran

I have seen a slight increase in the number of KoT members coming on during the evenings. As of now, though, I still remain the only member that comes on regularly (being, just about every day).

I was wondering if others come on daily, between the hours of 8AM PST and 5PM PST...if so, that's why I don't see ya ;)

Anywho, just did ML5 group steps...waiting for ML5.9 and ML5.10 on Wednesday the 8th of June. Can't wait ;)

!Font of Power!

Also, as a side note for those that do play DAoC...ever notice that the game DOES have a Christian side of it? I mean...every so often, it tells you,

"Your player has been saved."

Mythran

"Jesus, it's hell without 'em!" - Bumper Sticker
"Know Jesus, Know Life, No Jesus, No Life" - Bumper Sticker
"I believe in the Big Bang theory, God spoke and BANG!, it happened" - Rewritten by me, unknown original author [can't remember]

Well in my case its that I'm just too tired from work to do much of anything. The times I do get on I usually see you so you know how much I get on. :)

Heh, I'm not even ML 1, but I only need .10 for that though. Oh well I guess I'm not very good at getting on when there is a raid forming, something always comes up.

Oh well, I'm going to go to bed now before I fall asleep in my chair.

Thasten.

Mythran said:
Also, as a side note for those that do play DAoC...ever notice that the game DOES have a Christian side of it? I mean...every so often, it tells you,

"Your player has been saved."

LOL!!!! I get it. I remember that. I miss the rvr of daoc myself. These Bg's in wow are nuts. Icthus says the bgs take 15 minutes to get into. It took me up to 30 minutes the other day and i STILL didnt get in.... rediculous. Anyway.

I think they don't like you Odale.

I have gotten in to the BG's in under 15 mins the three times I have tried.

Ive waited as long as 2 hours to get in..it gets crazy..all depends if there are enough of the enemy to allow you in. Downloading daoc free trial right now. If all seems fun again and less stressful then wow you'll have 2 more guildies on more often.

Hope you enjoy it enough to come on in again. Seems as my family is still the only regular players in the guild. Have 3-4 on almost all the time, but now...I would really like others to start coming back...so...come on back y'all, that's an order! :p

<Mythran..... Mythran..... that name sounds SO familiar... OH YEA!>

I may be on to check out the new "Start from scratch, and now with out ToA" servers.

Back