Knights of the Cross

See here for replacement server

See here about signing up to be invited into the beta guild

See here about signing up to be invited into the real guild at release

See here for all Legacy of Elijah and Guild Wars 2 discussion, we are currently in the Guild Wars 1 section, so most people will not see your posts.

what GW2 server is LOE going to be playing on? my wife and i are looking to join when the game opens up. it'll be a slow start to the game since her family will be visiting for a month (aug-sep)
thanks!
int/ether

Currently we are on Ehmry Bay, however for release we have yet to determined a server to call home. Several other guilds are taking this route as well and we are waiting for a list from Anet on what servers will be available at release. This thread is the on-going discussion. Right now the favorite is Sanctum of Rall. However, we are thinking that it might be too populated to get everyone in it.

Excellent, ty sir.
i'll hang out and wait for a server list at (or close to) release.
thanks all!:D
app submitted

Last edited:
Currently we are on Ehmry Bay, however for release we have yet to determined a server to call home. Several other guilds are taking this route as well and we are waiting for a list from Anet on what servers will be available at release. This thread is the on-going discussion. Right now the favorite is Sanctum of Rall. However, we are thinking that it might be too populated to get everyone in it.

Well i'll try to keep KOTC updated on it, so i'll try to keep up with all that, any help would be great. Thanks for all you've done so far Stc :]

*Sorry if i posted twice it didnt come up* KOTC!! Hey all i got paid this week and was thinking of joining yall in GW2 if you'll have me :)

Oh okay, i just dont remember her :/ We had a lot of members...a lot more than my dad and I originally forsaw when we made the guild :p

I don't know...that obsidianhealer sound kinda schiftey... :D
it'll be good to see everyone.
hope everyone is having a good week!

Back