kicked

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Anyone else having problems with being kicked this evening? Three or four times in an hour - server connection problem.

Maybe you're so good you're breaking the game and they have to kick you off so we all can enjoy the game too.

I had problems two days ago disconnecting a couple of tims. Haven't had that problem in the past.

Lion's Arch is a complete mess for me as well. I didn't have this much trouble with LA at Halloween. At the moment, after a very long loading screen, LA often appears bit by bit. My toon appears after a long time, and for a while it feels like the camera is centered down in the ground until she appears. I can't move for a while, and it just stutters back into place if I try.

Apparently my computer isn't up to Wintersday. The good news is that I finally seem to have enough saved up that I'm going to be buying a new rig in the next week or so. :D

Can't wait to see how the game looks and performs.

Just got a brand new computer, and Wintersday is definitely badly optimized. 20 fps in LA vs 60 in wvw. Crazy!

Hmm.. I didn't have any problems in LA. It did take longer than usual to load, but once I got in I never had any problems.

I didn't have any problems with LA, nor with getting kicked either. However, I'm assuming that I log off before the highest server population.

Back