Kicked without reason? Read on

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
If you have been kicked without warning from the CS Temporary server without warning, please post your handle at the time you were kicked, approximate time of day, and map name. We are experiencing some technical difficulty and would like everyone to know that we are working to resolve the issue.

If this problem has not affected you, please disregard.

I have! Um... Last night:

July 27th, 2005 (<--NO DUH! *I knew someone that accidentally wrote a check for 2004 inearly 2005 and the bank sent it. LOL.)

approximately 10'ish to 10:15 ish. Kicked. My friend Rekin was also kicked. The server spots grow erratic and kick when it gets too large.

I was kicked a few days ago, but don't remember exactly. I guess I didn't pick 1 or 2 on the follow rule thing when u start a map, but I don't remember it even asking me.

Yea sometimes it wont ask you thats just a glitch that happens every now and then its happend to me to

If you have been kicked without warning from the CS Temporary server without warning ,

Warning, live without warning. *funky bass riff*
Warning, live without warning! [/broken record]

also, don't forget, if a server admin is coming in through the reserved slot, then the last non-admin to join will get kicked. That's just how the thing works.

Actually not the way its set up on this server, 15 slots, 1 is admin slot, so an admin gets on, it wont kick anyone.

Actually not the way its set up on this server, 15 slots, 1 is admin slot, so an admin gets on, it wont kick anyone.

Even when the slots fluctuate?

13/17 slots, 15/17 slots, etc.

Thats admin mod trying to figure out who is an admin, only happens on map change. It settles down after a min or so. During that time, if there is more than 16 people on, then yes it will kick the last connected person.

Back