Karazhan Team 3?

reets

Anyone not on a specific team for Karazhan yet but it able to run it now, could you post here so we can see if a 3rd team is possible?

I am ready with Reets (fire mage)

I know I'd like to group with Kirk and Shuranda, they are very good in all the things I have run with them :D

Add Vigur (Rob), looks like you guys have a pile to start a 3rd, not including a few of us with a bunch of 70s.

Here is a list composed from a few different threads of people ready to do Kara, this does not include those of us running kara with alts keyed and ready.

Rhys
Darthmauled / Gnownage
Peridan
Reets
Gilidararar
Neirai
Elwyntarla
Guilo
Kahless
Gwndr
Debridement
Valk
Samsomite
Shebaely
Vigur

That is 15 people, I see two healer in the group (Valk and Shebaely). Vigur and Elwyntarla are both Moonkins. Darthmauled is Feral/dps and Neirai is Feral Bear. One of the priests, Debridement, is shadow but like Buto on our runs, having a shadow priest counts for .5 of a healer ;) All this group needs is a leader.

Depending on the week's schedules, I have 2 decently geared toons (healing priest and fire mage) and a crappy feral druid that are all keyed. They are typically committed to other runs, but if there's an off-week for me and you're needing a hand, I may be available.

Add Lloki to that list, I'm a free agent after school starts in a month or so, since Angie's run now conflicts with one of my Monday night classes.

I'd love to lead one. Currently my healer is assigned to Tinie's group. This has allowed me access to some of the bosses and strats. I'm not really sure if I have time to run 2 groups so I'll wait and see if anyone else steps up.

Yes, Shuranda and I are now keyed. In fact, we both subbed in Mike/Ron's run last night. I'm a prot tank with 10k armor/health and 490+ def. Last night, I learned that I could use some more armor/stam. That said, I can tank through the first few bosses. I think.

I will not be volunteering to lead any raids, though.

EDIT: As a rule, we will limit ourselves to two nights a week. Of course, if we just miss a new boss or something we may make exceptions that. 6-10pm server time is the time we can run and limit it to about 2-2.5 hrs.

well u can see my stats, so I am not worried about if I have enough of anything. Tone I love your rogue to help lead I am willing to start this run and not have anyone who has been there and do it as a learning curve yes more repairs but got to do it somehow if you are serious guess I like to go wednesday and sunday nights sio it wont conflict with any other kara run or heroics.

I am in as a tank so we need 1 tank and 6 dps and 2 healers, love on edps to be a ot when needd so a pally , and a dps that can heal also so it could a little also. but will take what we can. so if u are 100% commited reply and we will get started as soon as we got a group

please make sure u are geared right also, We may start with a sunday only. Tone is goignto help me with leading this

Rhys, when you get time, start a new thread, outlining proposed run days, times, loot rules, how you intend to do invites, who the backup raid leader is (if you have one), etc... and I'll sticky the thread.

Back