kara attuned

He will be the 11th man in a raid....guarding the door.....and I bet he gets an invite to every Kara run too!

***sharpens daggers*** soon to be Kara attuned I hope. Need BM and I'm ready to help Commandus secure the instance gateway from the nasty hordies that tend to collect there.

I like to use a certain exploit to get under Kara and whack the horde from there :D they have no clue where I am LOL and they can only melee me

I like to use a certain exploit to get under Kara and whack the horde from there :D they have no clue where I am LOL and they can only melee me

Oh Champ wants to walk the edge and get banned?

Be very careful of exploits and griefing people or you will be sitting on the sidelines for a few days.

Be careful of where you go in game Champoflight. Using terain exploites to grief other players can be mean you'll be, as Icthus put it, sitting on the sidelines for a few days. Just becaue you can't kill somebody using it doesn't mean that somebody won't report you.

Champ is always finding a back door, I don't know how he finds half of the stuff he does. I will tell him the same thing, grounding won't be fun but how does he find this stuff anyway? He took me below Kara the other day, and there was this huge smiley face just staring up from the ground.

Last edited:
Back