Just so you guys know, my main is...

skvsr

Still Sambeau. I have the most fun on him and a DK is still my favorite class in WoW. Sambeau's main thang is to tank. And he does pretty good. His tank set is now over 3K on Wow-Head. His off spec is not really dps, but he can pull about 5K with raid buffs. The off spec of unholy/frost is mostly for pvp with some dps ability. Heroics are no prob to dps.

Jeholda is a utility toon. His main spec is resto, but off spec is Balance. I made Jeholda because sometimes we are short on healers. Because he is not my main, he does not have the priority for gear and earning badges that Sambeau has. And Jeholda is not a bad healer, tho' his gear is not tops. Remember that if you have to dip to him to fill a spot as a healer... He is not a starting infielder, but more of a utility player.

And with my "leet skilz" no matter which class I play, I need the best gear available and any advantage I can find...lol! As a matter of fact, I do best in pvp when my opponent is afk or asleep! LOL

Nice, Sam you always have such a great since of humor, i love that about you, and it always makes my day a little more happier.

Hey Sam, if your in game toon notes are not updated to reflect you choice of main, remind me in game and I'll geterdone.

Back