Just saying Hello

I've noticed you quite a bit on the server
smile.gif
Welcome to ToJ!

Welcome to ToJ King hope you enjoy the experiences... be sure to check the new members pages to find ways to meet up with everyone envoled with the community...

see ya in the server
smile.gif

yea, guess I'll see you in school now that I know what you look like, heh. sry you have micah followin you around =\

Yes Welcome to the clan Ken, Myles and I discussed having a big lan party at someones house and I hope you can attend when/if we have one.

Note to ToJ: That is one more D-ville boy on the roster w00t. (Count Now=5)

Wow. Five ToJers in the same city. I fear Tulsa's claim as the Tribe of Judah Capital might be in jeopardy. We have five members here in Tulsa proper and the outlying areas (Mosquito Morte, Elihu, Eltolad, crikket, and me). One more on either side, and the balance is broken! =o

Actually I was following Micah because I have no classes down that hall anyway. D-Ville = Ownage. I'll probably be in the server quite a lot, depending that is if there is anyone in there. I usually play to 12:00 weeknights, and 3-4 a.m. weekends. My life is not what you would call interesting...

Anyway, hope to see you all there. Hoping to find a way to get better at CS, and possible WC3 (I suck horribly at WC3..).

Yeah well Im sorry to say Tek we may have 1-3 more people joining ToJ within the month so you better start looking for more ppl in your area. w00t.

(All but 1 of us go to the same school).

Well I am count my self as part of the tulsa crew 99% of the year, so the LoJ counts for like 20 guys because thats how many he will bring around when he shows (from da dorms!!!)

Well I pretty much make up the IA crew... but hay who else do we need right...

Indiana.... Iowa close enough we both start with I and end with A lol

Back