Just picked up Game.

Kuramave

Hey what's up, I don't really know many people here. I played with Redeemed on WOW for a short while before I rolled horde. But looking to get involved with you guys on TF2. Looking forward to some cool fellowship and all that stuff. I played tf1 and was one of my favorites so hopefully I can pick this up quick. My Usual gaming name is PsychoVii. Kuramave was my random generated WOW name =P. So what's up. Help me out and find out what i need to do to get started with you guys=). God Bless, Christopher Fall

Hey Kuramave! Long time no see. To get started you should check out this thread. This should get you invited to our steam community and able to link up with a bunch of our members. Our server info is posted in my sig, as well as on that link. Look forward to seeing you in some of our game nights and hopefully as a part of our future competition team!

Welcome. Definitely start adding players to your steam id friends list (mine's Whon) and that way you can keep up when people start joining servers... We don't get to play together as much as we all would like, but we do have a ball when we do play. Word of advice though: if you are in-game and see Elihu watch out, cuz Tek's there somewhere backing him up with the medigun....

Ai

Cool, silly that you can't add people that aren't online to your friends list. Unless I am missing something. I saw another Christian server and played with them a bit. But I was wondering a little bit about the ethics... Online gaming is different than sitting in your living room with friends. Well at any rate, checking out the maps and gameplay. Hope to play with some peeps soon. PsychoVii

Word of advice though: if you are in-game and see Elihu watch out, cuz Tek's there somewhere backing him up with the medigun....
Medic + Soldier > *

Welcome back to first-person shooters, Kuramave! I think we have more than a few TF2 chapter members who moved from WoW to TF2, so you're in good company.

Kuramave, while in Steam, go to a user's profile page by using the "Community" tab. Do a search for "Tribe of Judah", and you'll find us.

Click any of the admins listed on our page, and then you'll get to that Admin's profile page. You'll see a "Add to Friend List" link on the right side, then we'll get a message next time we login. Then that admin will be able to invite you to the group, and then you're set!

Oh, and welcome :)

Back