Just dropping by to say hello!

3-dEMON

I have not been on Terenas lately as some may have noticed. I have gone to the dark side on a different server. I have found that playing on Horde gives my blood pressure a much deserved rest (and seemed to have counterbalanced that with playing on a PVP server which shoots it through the roof again). The players are much more skilled than I am used to and as such I have really enjoyed playing the game again. I really enjoy winning BG more than losing it. I miss my friends at The Forgiven though. I always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the access to unlimited resources via the SGA.

My son is now 4 months old, going on 5 months in Sept. He's awesome! I love being a dad. It's trying at times, but I have to say that the good times have definitely outweighed the bad by a significant margin.

Once I hit 70 on my UD Warlock I plan on coming back to Terenas and taking Zeb up to 70 and be a little more active in the guild.

Good to hear from you, Brelan. I actually had just been looking through the roster and realized that I hadn't seen you or Tina in a really long time. Glad to hear that you're all doing well and having fun, even if it is on the yucky horde side. :)

As Arny once said, "I'll be back!" Tina I can't speak for, but she has expressed interest in playing again.

Anita your sig is busted, time to go update. Ever since the new armory site went up all the sig generators that link from the armory have had to change.

the sad thing is I've tried to fix it but it didn't work. I was so proud of myself the first time I got it to work (all by myself...usually adam does it). This time however I haven't taken the time to figure out how to fix it...guess I should stop being lazy :D

Back