Just announced at PAX South..

Yeah, I'm excited!

Also, GW2 is 75% off this weekend. You can get a regular edition for $10 or Digital Deluxe for $15. I bought a third account xD

Like the look of the new class. 3 accounts? A very rich and idle zoomie for sure.

Nah, not rich. I buy them on sale and to have a presence on different servers. I haven't decided where to put the third account yet. It's nice to have extra storage mules.

My wife and I have started playing again. Trying to go through and 100% the map. We haven't beaten Zhaitan yet. Cant seem to get into a group that can do it.. We also haven't started any of the Living World extras yet, as see doesn't seem to be interested.

Hopefully when this come out we will be ready for it.. :)

I'm still waiting for anet to fix my Mobil authentication...I changed cell phones and cant get my verification code..sent a ticket on Sunday and still no reply.
I'm having withdrawals!!!!
Been a few months due to a very busy ministry,deaths in the family and they think I blew my left rotator cuff..thats pending an evaluation on the 6th of February.
Hope things get fixed so I can get back in game and teamspeak soon!

I picked up the deluxe edition over the weekend and got a taste of double xp on Saturday. Unfortunately or fortunately, I got into the closed beta of World of Warships Saturday and spent Sunday playing that after church before it closed down. Now I need to get into a rhythm of playing GW2 and running my dailies on SWTOR.

I'm glad you made it in, Kahiel! It's a fun game for sure and I like that there's no monthly fee. I'll look for you online and try to group up with you.

I made a new character Saturday night (charr guardian) and got it to level 80 by Sunday night. I didn't play for hours on end, though. I augmented the double-xp with birthday boosters, tomes of knowledge, an experience scroll, etc. I got him to level 37 with the tomes and scroll, then ran around the various borderlands with my other guild killing the various creatures and getting 1500+ xp each time. I also did a little EotM. When that got boring, I think I was around level 65 by then. I then spent some time finishing getting to 80 via cooking and artificer crafting. Total time spent was maybe five hours. That's definitely the fastest I've ever max leveled a toon. Now I'm getting him out to the temples to get some karma armor.

My wife and I recently re-loaded the game this weekend...wow there have been a lot of changes. Doing some catch up but got my fix of WvW, seems SoR is still pretty dominant unless it was just a poor match up.

Look forward to seeing y'all.

Yeah, I hadn't known about the WvW implode drama last year till I did some forum research yesterday.

The past 3 days in WvW have been pretty much SoR rolling hard and it seems that new commanders are getting experience which is always cool.

Thank you for the link.

Back