Just a thought...

Chinatown

Is it possible to make 2 divisions in Redeemed? Like one for Core raiders and the other for Casual raider. 'Cause like Redeemed doesn't really recruit people per say. So i was wondering if like we can make a Core Division (4 raid week) where we are actively seeking people so we can move thru progression faster and a Casual Division for people that can't raid that often. :/

and 4x a week isnt that much and we don't really need every single piece from KZ o.0

Actually I hope that does not happen. I left a Guild that started as a Friends and Family guild that likes to Raid that started to recruit from outside the guild to fill spots. I shortly became a Raiding guild and I left with my family to come to Redeemed because we really wanted a Family guild that raids and promotes from within. Yeah it makes progression slower and takes longer but it keeps the family environment.

My two cents.

Ug

Redeemed recruits people.....not toons. If you find Christians on the server who want a new home Chinatown....tell them about Redeemed! From what I've seen we do actively recruit people and there are new people joinng all the time. You need to remember that what we have in common is not raiding, it is God....that is why this guild will outlast every raiding guild ever made.

This was an idea that was on the table from when I was Guild Leader (I was the second guild leader of Redeemed and the GL when we moved from Illidan to Stonemaul). And I suspect that it is an idea that has been tossed on the table with each leadership group since then. Back then I was a champion of the two divisiosn, in the end I saw that this had the potential of creating a sense of elitism right within the guild. By not raiding every day, it gives hard core raiders and casual players time to be together. And that is a very important and underlying goal of the Guild.

Having a progression team is the closest thing to what you want China. And that's about as far as it's gonna go in "creating core raiders that progress faster".

I agree with Ug, lets just build from within, we have lots of people that want to raid. Lets get them raid ready.

Back