Just a lil' request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanaze

I've just been discouraged alot lately, guys. Most of my former "friends" have found other things in life besides me, and mostly, besides God. Keep them in your prayers.

....Just when I thought things were looking up in my life, and I thought God was done sending me through His trials....He threw a handful more at me. Just pray that I can handle them, and that I don't lose my mind or something -_-.

Thanks again everyone.

God bless,
Van

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vanaze @ Aug. 28 2003,8:51)]....Just when I thought things were looking up in my life, and I thought God was done sending me through His trials
trials wont end until you are in heaven.

I will pray that you have the strength to seek Him during the trials and that you learn what God is showing you in them.

I will certainly pray m8. Remember God wont give you more than you can handle. So persevere and you will be strengthened through it.

Aww, dude. I'll pray for ya man. It's problematic to go through trials, but hey, don't ever stoop to the Kenneth and Gloria Copeland level where the Christian life is the greatest thing to ever happen, where no troubles ever come up, and life is a smooth highway after that choice for Christ.
I will pray for you man, and remember, don't stay down: get up and press on.

vanaze ... it's in times like these when you don't know or fail to understand what God is doin in your life that He is probably doing some awesome stuf.... so stay alert .. and surround yourself with spirit filled , God fearing and Jesus adoring dudes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back