Just a heads up...

K

Katarn85

CCGR, SSquared, and anyone who's interested, I'm gonna be really busy with school for a while, so any reviews that I may have 'claimed' are no longer binding. I just likely won't have the time! Anyways, thanks for listening.

Sorry to hear that.

I'll see about doing the Jedi Academy review. Funny thing is, I actually wasn't gonna buy it since you were planning to do the review and there were so many other games coming out. But with the delay in HL2, I ended up picking it up last week. Even so, I play through games so slowly, I don't know when I'll get to finishing it.

thanks for the heads up katarn85...can you do us a big favor and register on the new site? want to getthe staff section live but need all the staffers to sign up on it first

I registered but I can't log in anymore. I just put in my name and pass and it reloads the page with the same setup. -_-

does ti give you an error at all? if you are logged in correctly the main page will have a control panel link on the left and an option to logout. if you need your password reset,lemme know

Back