Josiah's Box of Matches - Alliance join request

alanbiggers

Alan Biggers

Hey Guys Below is my personal information, I was told about you guys by Paul. I ran into him one day on Myspace while randomly searching christian and Guild Wars in the search bar. I am interested in allying my guild with yours. we currently have a guild of about 12 members and are all christians. Most of the members Go to the Church that I am a Youth Pastor at. Myself as well as a few others have been on since the World Preview Event (the first Beta event, for you noobs J/K). we are a friendly guild that do not cuss and enjoys both pvp and pve. we have been looking for a good positive guild to Ally with for some time now. I hope that we can make this work and if not maybe I will be able to catch some of you online.

Name: Alan
Other info: Single, Youth Pastor
Home: Columbus, Ga
In-Game guild: Josiah's Box of Matches
Position: Guild Leader
PvE/PvP: Both - Rank 3 PvP
Primary Character Name: Machaon Of Thessaly [JBOM] - Mo/Any
Completed all 3 Chapters (masters)& GWEN - 2.8M XP
Other Characters:
Son of Laertes - Me/R - Completed Prophesies 352k XP
Angel of Mercy - E/Mo - Completed all 3 Chapters 836k XP
Micky Oneil- R/Mo - Umbral Grotto completed Factions & Nightfall, got to Fire Islands in Prophesies 392k XP
Dark Machaon - N/Mo- Fire Islands, Jade Sea, Kamidan 245k XP
Zaph Enath Paneah - D/Mo- Lvl 14 ferry to Kaineng Center and lions Arch
Son Of Jehoiada - W/Any - PVP 250k XP
I Am Bryan Fellows - Rt/Any - PVP
Second Acct Primary Character: King Of Ithaca[JBOM] - Me/E Pre-Searing LVL 14
The Black Douglas - W/Mo - Southern Shiverpeaks 157k XP

PvE Goals: Gain the ledgendary Guardian Title. Capture all elite skills.

PvP Goals: Win in Hall of Heroes with a guild team or alliance team.

In Him,
Alan Biggers

Welcome to the forums dude, i believe you will find more info about that stuff in our Sticky's in the general CGA discussion sub forum, see ya around.

Na, he got the right place. Alan, we will discuss it with the officers/leaders of the alliance and notify you in-game sometime soon with some questions/concers or anything else. If you need to talk to us for any reason, my main character's name is His Traveling Monk. Feel free to ask anything in-game or shoot me a PM on here.

Also if you have a guild website or forums a link to that would help very much. If you dont have one or dont see this no worries tho. I will contact you in-game shortly.

And i'd love to play with you guys sometime. Right now im trying to get my monk R10 Delver, so if your doing in dungeons in Hard Mode and need a monk im here! =D

Last edited:
Back