Joint SoLA Activities

Dragonhawk

On behalf of SoLA and after talking things over with RyanB, I wanted to propose some joint events between our two builds. We would like to have a joint dungeon run night with LoE. We could get people from both guilds into each group and knock out some explorer or story modes (whichever each group needs/wants to do). The first event will take place on Sat 3/2/2013, and we will start forming groups around 2 pm est. So please come out and support this and have some fun with your fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord.

SoLA also has started some WvW events where we are trying to get as many people from the various Christian guilds on the server into the same group (squad). We have a person setup as a commander so that you can find where the group is at any point. Our WvW nights are Wed and Sat at 9 pm est and usually run till around 11 pm est. So if you are interested in WvW at all please come out and join us. I speak from experience when I say doing WvW as part of a group is much better and more enjoyable then going out there solo or as part of some random group.

Back