Joining the guild?

meleeman

I just noticed you have a WoW forum and guild. I have most of my characters on Argent Dawn, but I've been thinking of moving one (prolly my 75 druid, Dreud) to another server though. So do you guys (and gals) have any requirements for others to join your guild?

To join Redeemed on Stonemaul, you have to Alliance and a member of TOJ and then find a recruiter on line, which is easy as /who Redeemed and whispering anybody you find there.

I would hazard a guess that MSC is not operating since there have been no posts on the forums since November.

Being on a pve server we have both Horde and Alliance on the same server. We have had a few joint events, and even had one of our Horde members join the Alliance in SW for a prayer gathering at Easter last year. Having Horde and Alliance on the same server has had some interesting moments when you wind up fighting someone who is basically a fellow guildie on the battlegrounds. If we can get enough people on Horde side to form a 25 man Naxx run we intend to have both Alliance and Horde have the run at the same time so we can flood the summoning stone with "Narrow Path".

Being on a pve server we have both Horde and Alliance on the same server. We have had a few joint events, and even had one of our Horde members join the Alliance in SW for a prayer gathering at Easter last year. Having Horde and Alliance on the same server has had some interesting moments when you wind up fighting someone who is basically a fellow guildie on the battlegrounds. If we can get enough people on Horde side to form a 25 man Naxx run we intend to have both Alliance and Horde have the run at the same time so we can flood the summoning stone with "Narrow Path".

Hmm...maybe I can transfer my Warlock to here

Scouting around for a Christian horde guild on a pve server. I looked at Narrow path but the stats on that server show only 1k horde! (as compared to 18k on some servers) I depend on pug groups for instances.
Are there any other horde christian guilds on more populated servers?
thanks

Scouting around for a Christian horde guild on a pve server. I looked at Narrow path but the stats on that server show only 1k horde! (as compared to 18k on some servers) I depend on pug groups for instances.
Are there any other horde christian guilds on more populated servers?
thanks

Websites that claim to track such population stat's are extremely inaccurate and completely unreliable. Though there may be less horde on TNP server, I have serious reservations about it being only 1,000. As for other Christian guilds running horde on another server, I can not say I know of any.

Back