I've wondered something...

Corpfox

I've...been in 3...no 4 'Christian' Clans.

- ~KH~ : Knights of Honor
- FKoC : Faithful Knights of Christ
- CG : Christian Gamers
- ToJ : Tribe of Judah

Funny thing is, their were all allied clans! KH -> (*FKoC) -> (*CG) -> ToJ -> CGA...
* = merged

I've been in this 'Christian' community since when I was 17 years old, I'm 22 now, thats 5 years!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

How long will this last?

Btw, if it does last, I won't be gone, ahahahaha...
I could be in my 30's by then and still be playing Starcraft and Counter-Strike.
tounge.gif

Bigger toys for biggger boys! I hope your system is growing with you! Do you have an entire room dedicated to gaming as of yet?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do you have an entire room dedicated to gaming as of yet?  

Hmm......

I got a rack full of CD's, some full games, others are demos and sharewares that are older than me.
wink.gif

I've still kept the boxes of every game I brought, even N-64 games!
I've still kept gaming magazines are dated 3 years ago!!

Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer2, Deus, IronBlood, I doubt any one here has every played those ancient games...
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Oct. 20 2004,10:21)]Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer2, Deus, IronBlood, I doubt any one here has every played those ancient games...
wow.gif
If it makes you feel better I have never even heard of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Oct. 20 2004,11:01)]How long will this last?
ToJ specifically has been going for 4+ years.  We continue to see new faces and we are expanding into new games (World of Warcraft and Star Wars BattleFront).  God has put a lot of stuff on our plates so I don't see it ending any time soon.

Well I've been around 3-4 years but... nobody here ever plays the games I do and nothing ever seems to happen around here really. This has been one of the least active forums I've been to in those years. And I still don't understand the concept to this place.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Oct. 20 2004,9:21)]I got a rack full of CD's, some full games, others are demos and sharewares that are older than me.
wink.gif

I've still kept the boxes of every game I brought, even N-64 games!
I've still kept gaming magazines are dated 3 years ago!!

Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer2, Deus, IronBlood, I doubt any one here has every played those ancient games...
wow.gif
LOL, i have every single computer game i have ever had, over 300 i believe, lots of cds.  I have all my games that i have ever bought, including my moms atari that still works that we have.  Older than me i think.  I have gaming magazines from about 3 years ago also.  Silent thunder: A-10 Tank Killer2, i still have that game and played it.  I like the music on it when you put it in a cd player, it plays the music from the game.  Oldest computer game i have is ages of empires 1, my first computer game.  Then i have a working NES, 2x SNES, 3x dreamcast, N-64, gameboy color, and the current systems.

Some of us here do have all the games, but do i play them now, haha, no way (except AoE1, classic).

Talon, how old are you?  
rock.gif

Seriously, with a hobby like that, you have to be popular! in this forum! or another forum!!

Wait a minute, why would you need 3 dreamcast/2 SNES?
rock.gif

haha, i just turned 18.  I'm a "serious" gamer i would guess.  I've been playing the NES since i could talk, maybe younger.  My mom was a hard core NES gamer, so i picked up the habit i guess.  I use to spend an average of 3 hours a night playing games before my junior year of high school.  The game i played the most was and is still my favorite game, Anno 1602.  yeah a little old, like direct X 6, i went for days without eating playing just the demo for the game.  And this is the only forum i belong too. The SNES's and dreamcasts collected i guess.
biggrin.gif

I would have thought at your age you would have started on the SNES, it was released when you were 5. I started on the NES, not the Atari, because it was the most advanced available.

<--- started on the Atari (or if you want to go back a little further, the commedor 84) One of my all time favorite games (I used to play this game for hours on end when I was a kid) was Kaboom! that and warlords (with the paddles) i used to play with my brothers. Man that was ages ago!

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My mom was a hard core NES gamer

Wow, your the first that anyone has EVER SAID THAT!
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or if you want to go back a little further, the commedor 84)

Now, your the 2nd, Thad.
tounge.gif

Funny, I wasn't into consoles my old days, it was a Macintosh Apple, I would play Skittles, Jewels and Pacman 3d, heh.
The first was a GameBoy, then many followed:
GB -> NES -> SNES -> Sega Game Gear -> Sega Genesis -> Sega Saturn -> N-64 -> Sega DreamCast -> PS2.

But for PC: Mac Apple -> 386 -> 486 -> Pentium I -> Celeron (P II) -> Athlon XP.

But I'm sure you were in the same spot as I was, Justice.

Wasnt there a post like this back-in-the-o'days?

I remember when 64 megabytes of ram was a lot, and a 800mhz processor was unheard of.  That's as far back as I can go.

My first 'computer' (lol) was an electric typewriter with a 100,000 (?)word dictionary.  I called it my laptop for a long time, even though it was heavier than a car.

Great, now I feel old.

My first system....PONG baby! We even had this plastic film that was tricolored red,green and blue that you would stick on your tv screen so it looked like you were playing in color. That's high tech baby!

Then I had the Atari, which I sold to buy an Intellevision. Now that rocked.

I had a Commie 64 too. BUT...before that I had its grandad, the Vic-20. It used cartidges the size of VHS tapes
smile.gif

It also used a tape drive, cassette tape that is. I remember my favorite game took so long to load I could start it loading, go have dinner, and be back just in time for it to boot up.

Ah, the good ole days!

Back when people questioned ever having a disk drive (who needed em?) and a 1200 baud modem was the fastest thing on the planet.

And internet? Well Al Gore hadn't invented it yet, so all we had were BBS's!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Oct. 22 2004,12:32)]And internet?  Well Al Gore hadn't invented it yet, so all we had were BBS's!
Had he invented pants yet?

Do you want me to list the games I have and have played for PC?  please, i hope not, thats a huge list.
tounge.gif
 Before i had cable, games where my life, besides school.  Now its chatting, some games and multiplayer games, then tons of school.

DV, Thad -

Thank you for your posts, I was really beginning to feel old. I can remember back to Oregon Trail for Apples.

Back