It's the end of the World!!...

Cryøgenic

of Warcraft....for me, at least for now.

So yea I cancelled my subscrip for WoW. I did this for a few reasons but they all pretty much add up to "It's all Samboe's fault"

The first reason is time. With my work schedule being what it has been the last few months I can no longer raid. I love to raid. I love hanging out with you guys and raiding. I even enjoy it when things do not go as well as we would like and its all sorts of fail. I cant raid anymore because some weeks I have worked 3 different shifts that week. No Me Gusta.

The second reason is that without raiding, there isnt really anything else that keeps me interested. I have 8 lv 85s, yea I know, no life. I cant level anymore alts. I dont want to grind gear on them cause I wont be able to raid with said gear anyway.

The third reason is that we still havent taken back Gnomer. Yes this is a legit complaint. Near the end of WotLK there was the big event to take back Gnomer and it was a good time. There were even rumors that Gnomer was going to be new 5 man content in Cata. I was teh excite. Instead gnomes just got a new starting area. New starting area was alot of fun and it was about time that we didnt have to share a space with those loud, smelly Dwarves, but still, I want my city back. No reclaiming of the Gnomer = fail. I was also annoyed that the lv 353 gear "new" instances were just recycled raids when they could have been Gnomer 5 mans if Blizz wasnt fail and lazy.

The last reason, Star Wars. There I said it. It will be something new for me to do and with my unstable work schedule I can get on and level whenever I want.

I love you all and will miss you and the guild greatly. My subscrip wont be over until the 6th of Jan so I will be on from time to time until then.

Will I be back sometime? Im sure I will, we all come back eventually. Will Samboe still be a noob? Of course he will.

of Warcraft....for me, at least for now.

So yea I cancelled my subscrip for WoW. I did this for a few reasons but they all pretty much add up to "It's all Samboe's fault"

The first reason is time. With my work schedule being what it has been the last few months I can no longer raid. I love to raid. I love hanging out with you guys and raiding. I even enjoy it when things do not go as well as we would like and its all sorts of fail. I cant raid anymore because some weeks I have worked 3 different shifts that week. No Me Gusta.

The second reason is that without raiding, there isnt really anything else that keeps me interested. I have 8 lv 85s, yea I know, no life. I cant level anymore alts. I dont want to grind gear on them cause I wont be able to raid with said gear anyway.

The third reason is that we still havent taken back Gnomer. Yes this is a legit complaint. Near the end of WotLK there was the big event to take back Gnomer and it was a good time. There were even rumors that Gnomer was going to be new 5 man content in Cata. I was teh excite. Instead gnomes just got a new starting area. New starting area was alot of fun and it was about time that we didnt have to share a space with those loud, smelly Dwarves, but still, I want my city back. No reclaiming of the Gnomer = fail. I was also annoyed that the lv 353 gear "new" instances were just recycled raids when they could have been Gnomer 5 mans if Blizz wasnt fail and lazy.

The last reason, Star Wars. There I said it. It will be something new for me to do and with my unstable work schedule I can get on and level whenever I want.

I love you all and will miss you and the guild greatly. My subscrip wont be over until the 6th of Jan so I will be on from time to time until then.

Will I be back sometime? Im sure I will, we all come back eventually. Will Samboe still be a noob? Of course he will. The day Samboe becomes unnoobish is the day WoW is done.

Fix't.

lol...
YES!! ANOTHER STAR WARS CONVERT!

Maaaaaaaaaan I wish I could play SW:TOR with you guys...I'd love to join the darkside..I hear you have pretty good cookies =/

2011-12-14-243.jpg

Back