It's all come down to this...

how do YOU hunt?

• Total voters
I'm from Iowa so the only things really to hunt here are deer, turkey, coyotes, and pheasants. I hunt pheasant so the only logical choice is shotgun.

I'd flashbang a bear if it was charging me. You've gotta take desperate measures against marauding killing machines.

When I've got a family, I plan on getting myself a pistol to protect them (to be stored in a uber-1337 lock box, of course). So, until someone tries to break into my house, I probably won't be firing a gun.

I would like to go hunting though.

... for people...

i live in TN where most of hte ppl u see wear camoflouge(sp?) i nwal-mart.

but i dont go hunting, there's bugs in teh woods ewwww

how can most people not hunt??? how do u feed urself?

I love to hunt and like wildbill I intend to kill hehehehe. I use bow mostly because of restrictions allow me to hunt meat which allows me to be selective. Also corp of engineers almost always have food plots that r bow and special hunts only and yeh bird hunting with a bow is fustrating to say the least. Would dropping an arrow on a buck count under the heman rock hurling status hehehehe Better yet how bout wizzin on a pheasant that should count as coup! lol I passed on that bird hahahaha

Yeah, since I'm also in Iowa it's either bow or shotgun (only rifle you can really use is a .22, and that's not much fun :p ).
And I could see using a flashbang on a coyote, if you could get close enough... I don't think using one on a deer would work very well; dropping flashbangs from trees would just be weird....

Back