Issues?

RaySoul

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
Staff member
If anyone is having issues with homes, spawn, permissions, containers, etc etc, please contact me!

I'm trying my hardest to make sure the server runs smoothly while using these new plugins.

DiscordID: RaySoul#3124
Forum Profile: https://cgalliance.org/forums/members/raysoul.9162/

Or just reply to this thread with any issues.

Thank you, and have an awesome day!

-Ray

RaySoul

Staff member
Server is shut down for the time being while I work on permissions again. More issues arose today that need to be taken care of.

RaySoul

Staff member
So many issues and problems!

Very sorry to any users of the server, I am working as much as I can on this, there's a lot of problems to work out.

RaySoul

Staff member
Permissions are still being moved but let it be known if issues persist after all is said and done the server will be down for a few days as I disconnect from the network and set the server up with it's old plugins. I really don't want that to happen but it may come down to it with all the issues occurring. I want to stay connected to ACN.

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
dont know if things are still down or not but it is saying i am not white listed to join the server.

RaySoul

Staff member
dont know if things are still down or not but it is saying i am not white listed to join the server.
Taking a bit longer than expected. Waiting on Fog's green light. I'll add you to the whitelist